Westport PAL Girls Lacrosse
Important for this week!
We have 2 games over the first weekend of spring break, and we want to be sure we’ll have enough players.
Please RSVP BY TUESDAY 12:00 NOON.
- Via the website RSVP system - you will receive 2 emails, one for each of the two games, and you’ll need to reply to both by clicking YES or NO on each of them.
- OR if you can’t figure out the RSVP system yet that’s ok! But then please email Amy Alvord directly with your daughter’s attendance:
Sat April 10
3:15 (arrive 2:45)
Sun April 11
4:00 (arrive 3:30)
@ New Fairfield HS
Thank you, and please email any questions to
Last call for a Team Parent!! 8A is the only team without one - please help the team out and volunteer!!
- This week we are scheduled to have practice: Tuesday 4/6, 6-7:30pm @ Ginny Parker Field and Thursday 4/8, 6-7:30pm at Ginny Parker Field.
- Early is on time! Arrive dressed and ready to play 10 minutes before practice start time.
- Please bring: lacrosse stick, eye guard, molded mouthguard, face mask, clearly-labeled water bottle, pinnie & cleats/turf shoes/sneakers. Warm clothes (hats and gloves too) as needed.
- GIRLS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PLAY WITHOUT THEIR MOUTHGUARD or EYEGUARD
- Always wear a pinnie to every practice. It doesn’t have to be the team pinnie or even a lacrosse pinnie, any pinnie with white and a dark color on the other side works.
- Saturday, April 10th, 3:15 - 4:15 vs LMYL at Ginny Parker Field.
- Sunday, April 11th, 4pm - 5pm @ New Fairfield, NF HS Rebel Turf
- Please remember that all COVID-19 protocols are in effect. Players and coaches will wear masks at ALL TIMES! We ask that you strictly adhere to our COVID-19 protocols so that we can have a safe & fun season!
If you have any questions, we are here to answer them. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Directions for 4/11
New Fairfield HS Rebel Turf
54 Gillotti Road
New Fairfield, CT 06812
From 84 South:
Take exit 6. At the traffic light turn right onto Rt 37N. Proceed 4 mi to the traffic light in the center of town. At the light make a left onto Brush Hill Rd. Go to top of hill (0.4mi) and bear left and make quick right onto Gilotti Rd (Consolidated School will be on your right). Proceed 0.3mi and New Fairfield High School will be on your right.
From 84 North:
Take exit 5. Stay in the right lane. Continue straight through the stop sign. At the traffic light stay in the right lane and proceed straight onto Rt 37. Take 37 North for apx 5.5 mi to the traffic light in the New Fairfield town center. Make a left onto Brush Hill Rd and go to the top of the hill (0.4mi). Bear left and make a quick right onto Gilotti Rd (Consolidated School will be on your right)Proceed 0.3mi and New Fairfield High School will be on your right.
From 684/Rt 22:
Proceed from the end of 684 onto Rt 22 (just stay straight) to the frst traffic light. Make a right onto Milltown Rd. Go apx 4.4mi to the the end which will be Rt 39 (Ballpond Rd). Make a left and proceed to traffic light (0.6mi). Make a right onto Gilotti Rd. Proceed on Gilotti Rd for 1.6mi and New Fairfield High School will be on your left.