HILLHOUSE YOUTH MEET
Welcome to the Hillhouse Youth Meet on Sunday, May 16, 2021, at 10:00 am at Hillhouse High School at Bowen Field.
Facility: The meet will be held at Bowen Field at Hillhouse High School in New Haven, CT. All competition areas feature a urethane surface. This includes the 8 lane 400m track, two long jump/Triple Jump runways, Javelin runway, pole vault runway, and high jump pit. The shot put and discus competition areas are depressed concrete circles.
- All Track events will be Girls followed by Boys.
- All Track events are finals.USATF rules will govern all events.
- Participants will be asked to stay away from the finish line as there will be a FAT system in use.
- Times will determine the place, regardless of the heat.
Spikes: It is recommended that 1/4-inch spikes be used.
Timing Services: Fully automatic timing, live track and field results and meet results provided by Bloomfield Timing Services and House-Hawks Timing.
Entry Procedures and Limits: Athletes may compete in 3 events. In the field 3 attempts no finals. There will be no finals in the running events.
Entry Fees: The cost is $7 per entry. All meet fees are to be paid to ACI Consulting Group by the deadline of May 10th via Venmo 9143967473.
Meet Day Registration: No meet day registration.
COVID- PROTOCOL: Gail Williams, our Business Consultant will collect the information packet. The packets will include athletes’ bib # and hip #s for all events for which they are registered. A Meet program with athletes’ heats/lanes and flight assignments. There will be no bullpen for the track events. Athletes must report to the starting line of the events with bib and hip # already on and ready to run. Any replacement hip #s will be provided at the starting line.
- Spectators/parents are allowed into enter the facility. Please refrain from bringing full families.
- Athletes are required to wear a facial covering when not actively competing.
- Site personnel will enforce social distancing for all athletes and officials.
- To limit contact, athletes will provide their own implements (that pass inspection) and retrieve their own implements after all throws when instructed by an official.
- If athletes can’t provide their own implements, then it is recommended that shared implements be sanitized between each use.
- The facility will set a measuring tape. The measuring tape will stay on the runway throughout the competition for the long jump, triple jump, and pole vault.
- Athletes who are on the same team may share equipment, which must be sanitized between use.
- Athletes must sanitize properly after every event.
- Teams will be given a designated area for their athletes to convene in between events. It is encouraged teams bring tents and chairs and utilize the additional field area located in the facility to help with social distancing.
For further information please contact: Coach Jesse firstname.lastname@example.org or for meet registration Gail Williams email@example.com or 914-396-7374.
TRACK IS BACK!!!